jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Everything in pictures folder get deleted from time to time

Hello guys

As the titl say, every once & a while the content in pictures folder gets deleted on their own, I dunno how to know the source of the problem.
I had nexus 6p before & had the problem now I use HTC U11 & the problem still persists, iv read on the net it's probably due to a clean up app & I never used any clean up apps on either phones.
Anyone knows certain apps that does that :/? or know a way to know the source of the problem?
I already lost +300 photos so far due to this problem & many of them were important summeries I used for my studies, the only solution I found is backing up folders through google photos & this costs money and isn't practical for everything tbh.

Regards


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zBF7lk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire