jeudi 30 novembre 2017

LG K20V Text Message Notifications on Lock Screen

Hi, I am using an LGK20V, Android version 7. Is it possible to get notifications of text messages to appear on lock screen? Right now I have Lock Screen Notifications set to "Show all notifications" and I went into both Messaging and Messaging+ and set them to Show All as well. But if my phone is locked and I get a text, it chirps but nothing shows on the screen. I have to unlock the phone and go into the messaging app to find the text.

I had an iPhone previously and when I got texts, I could see them on the lock screen, which was convenient because I could see who it was from and get a sense of the content and then decide to unlock it or not.

Thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2AhCt7F
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire