samedi 30 décembre 2017

Insterting earphones & headphones into phone prompts Google Voice

I listen to music a lot using my phone but I have this annoying issue where Google Voice would just pop-up when I plug in my earphones or headphones. Is there a way to make it stop doing this?

I already toggled every setting in Voice off and it's still doing it... Is there a way to just uninstall it? I swear this Google app has been more bad than good like Assistant kept bothering me, Languages kept downloading languages I don't even know/use, Maps/Region keeps notifying me it's traffic, or it's gonna rain, or whatever, and now Voice is stopping me from listening to music!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2pZTgsf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire