dimanche 31 décembre 2017

Random ad bubble dropping down from right top scree

Long story short. I have a Galaxy s8. Downloaded the app charades played it then got bored. After that downloaded other apps played them and then unistalled. During this time my finger slipped and I clicked one of the cursed ads. Not exactly sure what app. I'm not sure exactly what happened between when my finger opened the app to now. But I have since uninstalled all my most recent apps that I downloaded from the Play Store. This drop down bubble is on my home screen so far and has now shown a Starz ad bubble and one for Atlius or what not. I've gone to app manager to see if I could have any sketchy app but I haven't. Neither my antivirus or malware apps have caught what it could be. Should also say it's there for like a few seconds and then it's gone. I've noticed when my phone is off for a bit and then I turn it back on it's there but only for a few moments. I've screen shot the one with the Atlius bubble but I am unsure on how to attach it.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2EoWNn1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire