lundi 30 avril 2018

Android head unit for vehicle - 1G vs 2G vs 4G RAM?

So I am looking into buying a new radio for my Nissan Sentra.

It has 3 different costs depending on how much RAM you want. the $279 option runs Intel SoFIA Quad-Core with 1GB of Ram, the $369 runs RK PX3 Quad-Core with 2GB, and the $409 runs RK PX5 Quad-Core with 4GB.

I have experienced the dramatic jump from a laptop with i3 and 3GB of RAM to a new one with i7 and 8GB of RAM, but how much of a jump would I really see between 1 and 4? For a head unit in a vehicle, the only apps I envision being utilized are google maps, a music player, some kind of launcher, and maybe some kind of OBD2 monitor. Do I really need to pay $130 extra just to ensure I will have a smooth interface when I will be running 4 apps at once maximum?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2jhZDks
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire