lundi 30 avril 2018

Is there any way to get custom recovery on my phone?

I have a Ulefone U007 PRO. It is unrooted and I wanted to root it by flashing the SuperSU.zip file. I tried to flash TWRP and it said OKAY on ADB, so I tried to boot into recovery using ADB and saw that it booted back into Android. I checked to see if there was a /recovery partition using Kafui Smart Kit 360, and it wasn't there! How can I flash recovery on my phone? FYI My phone is Chinese, there is no /recovery partition, it isn't rooted and it is running Android 6.0. I wanted to root my phone so that I can use all of the root apps, including Hiromacro (because I wanted to test my own macro scripts to automate Piano TIles 2).


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2I2IEAE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire