lundi 30 avril 2018

Videos have disappeared from phone but device storage has not increased

RANDOM VIDEOS keep disappearing from folders in my internal storage. I cannot locate them in the gallery or in my files (no proof they ever existed) it's worth notingthatbthese are both recorded and downloaded videos.
Bit what isbreallybstrange is that my available device storage has not increased, as though these files are still somewhere on the phone just not locateable. This is resulting in less and less available storage and and ultimately I will run out even though i cannot access the videos that are taking up tbis space because they have disappeared HELP!!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2jiv2Di
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire