mardi 30 octobre 2018

Deleted or non delivered messages

So far it's only happened with messages that are incoming to me, its happened twice too so I cant say for sure it happens all the time. First time my brother was returning a reply to me, I happened to be using my phone looking online when the message came in and I caught a glimpse of his reply from the top incoming part. When I went to the conversation me and him were having, his reply was nowhere in sight, as if hed rever replied. I asked him if he had sent a reply because I seen it come in and he said he did, i told him it wasnt in our conversation and so i asked if he had deleted the reply but said he hadn't. I thought that was really weird. I had seen the message come through but when I went back to the conversation it wasnt there. Second time I was on my phone again and seen that someone had sent an image through text, same way which is the little notification drop down text or whatever, i quickly went to the conversation and for about 4 seconds its said the image was downloading and then it just disappeared as if it the image was never sent. Gone.
The two times its happened it's also been with two separate people who both own different devices, one owns a Note 9 and the other thr iPhone 8.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2qk3VLC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire