samedi 30 juillet 2016

Password EVERY TIME I try and activate the fingerprint lock??? ...never did that before?????????

Seriously???

This is as if ATMs had an awesome fingerprint ID system instead of a PIN#, ...whereby a user could go into the bank ONE TIME and establish a backup password in case of fingerprint malfunction.

Users could be assured of using a fingerprint in public for gaining access to $$$.

Then some "genius" comes along with an "update" that forces users of the ATM to put in their backup password before they swipe their finger. completely defeating the purpose of using a finger INSTEAD OF a code or PIN.

Specifically, why does my phone no longer remember that I already established a backup password when initially setting up fingerprint scanning for screen lock? If I am out in public and want to turn on my fingerprint lock I am compromising my phone's security by being forced to type a code. Now, with the "upgrade" i have to remember to turn on my fingerprint lock in a private location.

What is the point of that "new feature"?????


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2aShUQs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire