samedi 30 juillet 2016

Galaxy J1 GPS Conundrum

Myself and my good lady both have a Galaxy J1 which although an entry phone does serve us with our requirements for GPS Walking or GPS navigation.

Since new these have both worked perfect on GPS… BUT, my good lady had to go in hospital and on one day when I TEXT her she did not reply. On my visit her battery was almost flat so she decided to wait in case there were more important calls. So I changed my charged battery for her almost flat battery. Everything was then as normal on power-up of both phones although the almost flat battery was complaining,,,

However, I notice now that if I use the PULL down screen to enable GPS, the GPS blinks off and On on the main screen when NO GPS App have been launched, whereas it did not do that. It only blinked when I launch a GPS app.

Ever since I had the phone and I enabled GPS on the drop down screen it Never showed the flashing ICON until I open a GPS app

If I launch a GPS App now and then turn on the GPS all works OK…. . If I use the drop down screen to enable GPS and then launch a GPS App it will just Blink forever….

This is the same on both Phones…. I am using KitKat 4.4.4 and I then decided to do the Update which didn't make any difference.

Have anyone any ideas why this is?

Thanks in advance


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2alSJaa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire