samedi 30 juillet 2016

why can't I get passed the google verification when i'm putting in the correct email and password?

My son put in the wrong password so many times it reset the phone. Now it goes to the google verification which says "This device was reset. to continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device". I put in the correct email and password, select my wi-fi network, then it says just a sec and goes directly back to the verify your account screen. I'm stuck! Please Help!!! It won't even go to the home screen. I'm hoping if I can get in it I can get my pics back because they are of my 5 month old swimming for the first time!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2aEv8UZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire