dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Samsung Galaxy S5 screen glitch

I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 from my fiance in November (his old one since he was upgrading and prior to this I'd never owned a smart phone)
Last week I dropped it while out. The screen turned pixelated and glitchy.
I turned it on and off but it didnt go away, I removed the battery and put it back in.
When my fiance found out he was unhappy but fixed it, I dont know how since I didn't see.
Now it happened again while it was in my handbag and I've tried everything I did before. I'd rather not get another lecture so if I can fix this issue myself and to have in case of future accidents it'd be much preferred.

After leaving it on the pixelated screen for a while it dims and vibrates slightly when certain areas are touched, which makes me believe it's simply a screen problem since the phone itself seems responsive but the entire screen is glitchy.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2aCE4ZN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire