samedi 30 juillet 2016

Gpad 8.0 constant crashing from all apps and other issues

I've only this a week, but no matter what I'm doing- browsing the web or playing a game, the app will crash every few minutes if not several times in minutes. I saw a post thatbsaud to remove the SIM card but that didn't work. I didn't see a "developer options" either.

, the keyboard is really buggy, its constantly disappearing or not coming up when it should. Everything about the tablet feels very laggy- not responding, reloading or not fully loading pages a lot. While writing this, my keyboard has disappeared 7 times so far. Then it takes like 5-10 seconds to get it back. 8. Should I just take it (9) back? I'd rather not bother but I will (10) if I must.

Thank you


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2a7pk4X
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire