samedi 30 juillet 2016

Why can't I start Google play store after factory reset

My wife and I exchanged phones. I had to factory reset them both for the google accounts changed. Both are samsung phones with android version 2.3.6. As soon as I rebooted the phones and setup the google accounts I tried to start google play for reinstalling my applications. However after starting google play I got the message that android market was changed in google play store and I had to update. So I tried to update, suprizingly the programm crashed and gave a message: The application Google Play Store (proces com.android.vending) unexpectatly terminated. Please, try again. Did try again a few times with the same result. I Force stoped the application and erased the data from the app, but that didn't work either. Tried to download the latest version with my comp. but that does not install (tells me application not installed after running it).

I really don't know what to try next. Can anyone help me, please ??????


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2aShZmV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire