samedi 30 juillet 2016

My battery drain on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 PLEASE HELP, ANY WILL BE APPRECIATED

So I got my Note 4 a couple weeks ago (It was used but in very good condition) and i noticed that right off the bat, the battery would last 8-9 hours from 100%.
The Doze app don't work, clearing the cache partition don't work, Greenify is just useless IMO and when I tried, it didn't work.. in 1 hour, it would go from 100% to like 80% or a little lower just on standby!!!
In all seriousness, i don't understand the GSAM app but it has given me a list of apps and stuff that use battery if you need that screenshot.
I only have GSAM, Spotify, Unidays, Twitter and Snapchat on this phone so far and removed the SD card a few days ago.
I thought 8-9 hours was normal but reading other posts on here, it's meant to last a whole day with moderate to heavy usage! (I use between moderate and heavy on some days)
Battery is at 30 degrees celsius but goes up to 40 so the temperature is okay.
The only solutions i haven't tried that i can think of is a hard reset, calibration or change of battery.

Any advice is really appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2a7IPud
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire