mardi 31 janvier 2017

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Ultra Power Saving Mode Won't Shut Off

The other day my phone was dying so I turned on ultra power saving mode. The phone died before I could plug it into a charger. When I did finally charge the phone and turn it back on I was unable to turn off ultra power saving mode. I've gone into the settings and toggled the mode off but it turns back on instantly. My apps and stuff show up but I can't go in to any of them save the settings. I know I can probably do a factory reset, but I would like to avoid that if possible. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765943&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire