lundi 25 septembre 2017

Gear Fit 2 Missing Parts of Run

Recently, my Gear Fit has suddenly stopped recording part of the first kilometre of my runs. I run at about 4:30 per km but recently my GF has started recording that I complete the first km in somewhere between 5:45 and 7:30; thereafter it then seems to record distances correctly for the rest of the run; the S Health app shows the route correctly, but records a speed of zero for period of time, meaning that having completed somewhere around 6.5km, only 5.7km (for example) is recorded as completed. This only seems to have started happening in the last few weeks.

Any ideas on what is wrong and how to correct it?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2flkql1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire