mardi 26 septembre 2017

I can't get may mobile data to work

I have a Blu Vivo 5r and I can't get my mobile data to work. Despite having it activated not only does it not work (as all apps requiring internet access show me), but it doesn't even show the (2G/3G/4G/...) next to the signal marker, as shown in the screenshot attached. I tried activating data roaming, choosing different options after searching for network operators, and directly inputting the APN data from my mobile provider (Vodafone romania). Also I read that in the APN section should be more options but I only have one. I need network access in my day to day life so any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2wiLGaU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire