jeudi 28 septembre 2017

I miss apps that are in the settings > apps

Hello everybody.

Another one of those who changed from iPhone to Android, and happy about it!
But I've noticed that apps are a different story in Android language than in Apple language. It seems that inside my settings > apps, there's many more apps, than are visible on my homescreen.

So anyway, for an example - I've used Samsungs (yes I have an S8) "Link Share" app, to share videos and photos through text messaging. And after a couple of uses, it comes up and asks me if I want to add a Shortcut to it, to my home screen. I feel like this is a one time yes or no I have to answer here, if I won't get the notification again, since I really can't figure out, how to make the shortcut my self?

Isn't there a way to create shortcuts to some of the i assume "background apps?" that are also shown in the "Settings > Apps" section?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2xNwiXz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire