mercredi 27 septembre 2017

I'm having problems with my Pandora cutting in and out and just shutting off completely.

I have a small round JBL speaker. Instead of using Bluetooth I just connect the cord that came with the speaker into my headphones. jack. I have an android and it's particularly a pain in the butt to get out of what I'm currently in to restart my Pandora. I've read about some others response and it sounds exactly what I'm going through with the music pausing and stopping. The people who have this problem and they all use Bluetooth. It doesn't matter that I don't use Bluetooth versus the people that do because we're all having the same problem. If anybody figures this out let me know I would be very happy to get this fixed!!🌺🌸🌈🌞


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2hxHDBa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire