mercredi 29 novembre 2017

HTC M9 cant play media or record audio, hardware fault?

I have this HTC one m9, cant play any media in every app (for example if I try to change the alarm tone it say that ins unable to play that file) or even hear the boot sound , if I try to record video dont work, I can take pictures with the camera but no video, and cant record audio, i can play media via bluetooth but no speaker or eadphones so I tink its a hardware fault its (even the apps to toogle . the seccond time that happens both when the battery run dry but the first time the solution was reseting the phone like 7 times, this time it dont work . i have made a hard reset wipping cache and factory reset but still the same


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2i1MIT8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire