mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Intergrating To-Do, Shopping List, Events, and Calender together?

I want my a to-do list app that I can then push to the calendar app (so as to give me a deadline) but also a shopping list app that I can also push to the calender.

The biggest problem that I'm facing right now is that I need a calendar that separates one-time events from on-going events.My problem right now is that I'm using google calendar and I put let's say Oct 20 - Dec 30 is a museum exhibition that I want to see so I put it in the calendar and then I have a doctors appointment on Nov 30. For Nov 30 there's two events which isn't so bad, but there's about 15 exhibitions that I want to see, so everyday is quite crowded.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2AhCPeb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire