dimanche 29 avril 2018

"device failed verification" help!

Samsung Moto 1650
Android system 7.1.1

a few months ago, I started getting the message: "device failed verification" whenever I would re-start the phone.

However, it seemed to work no differently, I did not experience any other problems.

now, I have a problem, am trying to install the new upgrade of the moviePass app and I keep getting an error message that it will not work with this device.

I already called the app people and they have no idea what's going on.

I am guessing that the "device failed verification" situation is possibly causing my inability to install the app.

I'm thinking maybe I should just wipe the thing, reset it and go back to the original factory settings, and just reinstall all the apps that I need and use.

I don't have any data or files on the phone that I am concerned about losing.

does anybody have any feedback or suggestions?

thanks!

will


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2JEkDgi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire