dimanche 29 avril 2018

Root problems

Hello.

I wanted to root my samsung s7 for gettint a nat 2 type on my playstaton 4, but it went wrong.

Everything has gone good in odin and everything is installed. When the phone has restart the problems begin.

First he askes for a pincode thad i didn't knew. So i decided to set a new firmware and bootloader on my phone using odin.

Then the phone restartd and says : no command and i got redirected to the bootloader. After thad i did restore to factary settings and restarted the phone. Then it worked!!! I thought....

The phone was very laggy and was not responding correctly, when i fill in my samsung accouny mail i have to set my email. When i type then the letters are not coming next to each other but keeps replacing the letter. So i only see 1 letter all the time.

When i skip everything through the installation then i can use my phone, but i still have the same fault and it dont connect to my provider.

What is going wrong?!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2I27uR2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire