samedi 28 avril 2018

Why does my music keep pausing in the middle of songs without me even touching it.

This happens when I'm listening to the music on my phone, and apps like youtube and spotify. It also keeps turning the volume up and down. I read that it might because I'm trying to get my phone to do more than what it can handle. So I just pressed play on the music, cleared all other apps, locked the phone and put it down, and it still did it. I also thought maybe I had got moisture in the buttons or something, so I put it in rice. Still having the same problems. After I had put it in the rice it was fine until I started opening other apps while I was listening to the music. I have a ZTE MAX XL phone. Please help, this is so annoying.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2r8lPRL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire