vendredi 29 juin 2018

S9 IP68 v Heat.

So I had went out to some random store to get a screen protector applied today, and while applying the screen protector, he whipped out some hair-dryer looking contraption that he claimed was necessary to get the screen protector around the edges. I let him do what he does, and voila.

Later, I noticed a few things.
1. The camera lense seems like it has risen and seems slightly uneven. (this might be my paranoid imagination but i thought i should put it up here just in case.)
2. the power button and Bixby button feel slightly loose.
3.-_-

I'm worried that the seals are broken and/or any other internals. Is that likely? Never letting a guy blow-dry my precious again.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KyVVSP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire