vendredi 29 juin 2018

HTC One M7 Lock Out Due To Partial Screen Break

I have a phone that has a broken screen. Some of the touch screen works, but there is a dead spot exactly where one of the password characters is. I am wondering if there is a way to be able to unlock it from a computer screen or something. I have not enabled android device manager account and don't remember details for, or even if it is registered to a gmail account. I am only wanting to gain access one last time so I can back up data I need.

If this is not possible, is there an easy way to recover contacts, text messages I may need to reference later, photos, etc without having to spend a fortune sending it off to a lab?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2IHKpQc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire