samedi 30 juin 2018

Contacts & Calender backup sync problem

A few years ago I tried using a Sync program to link my android phone and Windows Outlook on my laptop which was supposed to use my on-line stored version(not sure what you call this) as the master copy. It never worked so I removed the app, but ever since if I turn Sync turn on on the phone I loose all the changes I have made on the phone with contacts and calender entries. When I login to my contacts (can't find calender on-line) from the Goggle tool-bar on my laptop the contacts are out of date and have the surname first and first name second which I don't want. I would like to delete these and use what is on my Nexus 6P. My phone needs a new battery so if the phone is wiped when I send it off for the battery replacement, at the moment I know I will loose all contact and calender changes for the last two years.
Any ideas how to get back on track with Sync?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KvFVh4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire