samedi 30 juin 2018

Samsung Galexy S8 wont connect to ford sync?

I have a Samsung galaxy s8+ and I've used it fine with my ford sync 1 for phone and audio. Out if nowhere after using it fine for 2 weeks, I couldn't connect to my phone.

It will connect for audio but not for phone use.

On my phone's Bluetooth settings it turns the option for phone off on the Bluetooth settings even when I turn it back on.

It does connect to the phone on sync but then won't work for the phone.

I've tried clearing cache on my phone, switching it off and on, and I've tried impairing my phone and sync as well as a master reset.

Any ideas what it could be? I don't understand why it will work for music and audio but not calls.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2tTLEGv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire