vendredi 29 juin 2018

Samsung Galaxy Tab 9.6 won't load anything

I purchased this tablet relatively recently, however i don't really use it very often, as i got busy, etc.

once the busy era of my life stopped, i would try to watch youtube videos, download apps, or whatever on it but nothing would load and i would just toss it to the side and days would pass, eventually i would try again, etc.

Thinking that maybe there was an issue with something.. i decided to do a hard reset and started the tablet from scratch again, however, youtube, the playstore, nothing loads.

I do not have Data, i only use wifi. I have reset my modem and router, my phone connects and my laptop connects fine with my net, however since i do not take the tablet out of the apt, I have no way of knowing if it would connect to another wifi connection or not, other then i previously lived with my ex and he watched youtube videos on it just fine.

The hard reset seemed to not fix the problem, so what now?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KvkFLH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire