vendredi 29 juin 2018

Android tablet with bluetooth mouse - no on screen keyboard!

So, a few years ago my phone/isp provider offers me a better plan which I agree to. A "sweetner" is a free tablet -Oh OK. This tablet is not all that crash hot but since it was free, well, I'm not one to say no to a freebe. I soon discover that the touch screen is quite poor and rather frustrating, so since it is bluetooth compatible I investigate bluetooth mouses, and after buying a logitec mouse things are much easier with a proper cursor and proper buttons to click. BUT, the tablet now thinks that I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, not just a mouse, so if I'm doing something that requires text input, the on screen keyboard DOES NOT APPEAR. Arrrrghh! Am I stuck with this or is there something I can change in settings to allow the on screen keyboard to be used at the same time as the bluetooth mouse? The android version is 4.0.4_3.42 which I think is an old version so any answer will need to take this into account. Thanks in advance to all you Android experts out there. Ray.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KlY0C6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire