samedi 30 juin 2018

Why is my internet connection slow inspite of having a 4g data plan

It has been a month since I am facing slow internet connectivity issues on my samsung galaxy J7prime even on jio4g data plan. I contacted Jio helpline twice and they said they 'll try to rectify if there's any problem. But to no avail. Other ppl in my area have no problem with jio connectivity. So, I believe that the problem is with my phone,but cant find out where exactly. I have tried almost all solutions given on the internet. I also did a factory data reset. It increased internet speed a little but not significantly. Earlier it was nearly 128 kbps now its 220 or something. Also i need to refresh my mobile data very often to catch a little speed but it again slows down in a minute or two. I am really frustrated. Please help me out here.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2yYCRss
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire