vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Restoring GO Note to-do list & Google Auth. accounts after sudden disappearance.

Hey all,

I've Samsung S3 (GT-I9300) with Omega v60 ROM (Android 4.3) and Boeffla Kernal 5.8 (3.0.101).

I was using SuperSU and in the one of it's updates, it messed with the ROOT so my device now went from ROOTED to NON-ROOTED.

My device was working normally today, and sometimes when it's loaded, the phone feels like it restarted when actually it didn't restart, and Boeffla notification says that I'm missing root which is obvious for sure.

I didn't wait for the phone to finish it's frozen status and make this restart-like thing, so I forced restart it by long-pressing the power button.

The device was stuck at the loading screen for two times until I removed the battery for like 5 minutes and then re-inserted it and powered on the phone to see that it's behaving like I've installed a new fresh ROM.

GO Launcher is missed up and my Google Auth. 2FA accounts vanished along with my long list in my GO Note widget and the ROM is really messed up.

Is there any way to restore the 2FA accounts and the GO Note widget list ?

Thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2OXTA2S
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire