mardi 30 octobre 2018

Sound issues on google pixel

My pixel(original) has been working fine untill the past few weeks. The microphone only works during calls people can hear me fine on the phone however I can't access the Google assistant with my voice my videos have no sound and I can't record voice messages. Also unless the phone has just been powered on wired headphones don't work, and if the headphones are working after you turned the phone on, after about 10 minutes the volume keeps randomly turning down no matter how much I turn it up, or sometimes they just stop working altogether.
Can anyone help
I'm using Android 9.0
PS: the volume thing hasn't happened with wired car speakers.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Q5ZijF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire