mardi 30 octobre 2018

Old iTunes library is somehow synced to my Galaxy S5 and cannot be deleted

11 GB of device storage are being used up by songs and podcasts I had stored in iTunes over 15 years ago. I've never installed iTunes on my Android device nor on the laptop that I've connected this phone to. When I go to the 'Storage' settings on my device, select these files and then select delete, it always comes up with the message, 'Failed to delete'. I'm at a loss as to how these files appeared on my phone. I even installed iTunes on my laptop today to see if I could delete these files from my iTunes library but they're no longer there. But they are somehow on my phone.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2qiBQEn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire