jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Tablet can't find SD card after update

I just updated my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A) to Android 6.0.1 and suddenly none of my apps can find files on my external SD card. On top of that, they can't seem to find the SD card at all.
My files are still on the card, and the card is mounted. I can navigate to the SD card and browse the files if I go through the My Files app, but that's all I can do.
I copied the files (they're mostly .cbr and .epub files, btw) to an external HD, formated the card, and put the files back on, but I'm still having the same problem. I restored factory settings on my device and I'm still having this problem!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2aAxvEK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire