mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Text Messages Disappeared After Receiving "Google Play Services Has Stopped" Error

Yesterday around 5:30PM, my phone started receiving the "Google Play Services Has Stopped" message over and over. I rebooted my phone and the error message stopped appearing.

Now, for the problem... (I don't know if it's related, to the Google Play error, but it's rather coincidental...) Only two of my text message threads were showing up, out of several threads. One of the threads was a group thread from 11 months ago. The other was my boyfriend, and we text regularly. I have more messages in that thread than I care to count. Several of the messages in that thread were locked to prevent accidental deletion. Now, only about four old messages are showing up, and none of them were the locked messages.

I did clear the cache partition, I've rebooted the phone several times. I logged into my Verizon account and it shows several more messages in the web-based text functionality they provide, but not everything is listed.

I have a Droid Turbo 1, Android version 5.1, phone update version is 23.21.49.en.US, and I'm using Verizon Message+ (but tried downloading other text apps to see if they'd pull in the old messages, that didn't work).

Anybody have any clue as to how I can restore my text messages?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2aqAjVA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire