samedi 31 décembre 2016

Default messaging app, call app closing themselves immediately after opening

I am using Lava X28 phone which works on Marshmallow OS and just a month of usage.
I have noticed that whenever I open my messaging app to read the message or type any, it closes on its own and I have to again open it to continue typing or reading.
Similar thing happens with my call app. When I open it to call, either it does not open in the first tap, or closes immediately after it opens up.
Can I have an analysis of why is this happening and the possible solution to stop this?
Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758328-default-messaging-app-call-app-closing-themselves-immediately-after-opening-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire