samedi 31 décembre 2016

Why can't I send text outside of the Verizon network

Having a problem with text outside of the Verizon network. My phone is with Verizon Wireless , devices outside of the Verizon network, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint are not receiving my text, no problems inside of the Verizon network text go through just fine. Otherwise I can make and receive phone calls from anyone receive texts from anyone, my text just don't arrive when sent outside of the Verizon network. Has anyone heard of such a thing? Verizon so far has been unable to help me solve this problem, any guidance would be helpful.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758298-why-can-t-i-send-text-outside-verizon-network-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire