samedi 31 décembre 2016

Think my stolen phone may be able to be found after a month?

My phone was stolen from me at school on Nov 20th. It's been just over a month now, and I'd given up on it turning up a long while ago. I was convinced that it had been switched off ever since, because every time I tried to ring it, it said it was 'unavailable' and the location history was blank. That meant I could only locate to the last place I left it, on Nov20. BUT, just out of curiously I recently checked Google's 'my devices', and it says the phone was last recently synced on Dec 3???


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758195-think-my-stolen-phone-may-able-found-after-month-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire