vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Does my Huawei H710VL not have a fastboot option?

My phone is a Straight Talk H710VL Huawei Sensa LTE Prepaid Phone that I bought from WalMart a few days ago.

All I've done is linked my Google account to the phone and enabled Developer Options and ticked the USB debugging option on along with ticking the Enable OEM unlock too.

I've installed Minimal ADB and Fastboot and when I punch in the command ''adb devices'' it lists my device. When I type in ''adb reboot bootloader'' it reboots the phone but goes straight back to the desktop and asks me to swipe the screen to use my phone normally. When I type ''ADB reboot recovery'' is takes me to an EMUI screen with three options that offer to reboot system, wipe data/factory reset and finally wipe cache partition.

I've tried a ton of combinations turning the device on while messing with the volume + and - button and power button and googled tons of combinations used on other Huawei phones but nothing is showing any option for getting the phone into fastboot mode (or I guess it is now being called download mode in case anyone is confused?)

My only goal is to boot into Fastboot mode and from there find out if the bootloader is unlocked or not. I'm almost positive it is but I just want to make absolutely sure. I tried punching a few key combinations into the phone dial pad but nothing comes back and tells me like it's supposed to (I'm talking about putting this into the dialpad "*#*#7378423#*#*")

The phone hasn't been on the market very long and I'm also wondering if I should give up on it and just return it and find another device?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758164-does-my-huawei-h710vl-not-have-fastboot-option-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire