samedi 31 décembre 2016

First time Android user, switched from Windows phone

Hey, so I'm a brand new Android user. I came from Windows. I had enough problems with my flagship Lumia 950 so I switch to the Google Pixel. I've only had the Pixel for a couple days and thus far I really like it. There's just a few things that I can't seem to figure out. First, I figured out where the option to change default settings are but I can't seem to change the default browser from chrome to the Bing app. It doesn't show up as an option. How do I fix this? Also I'm a bit confused on the default keyboard. Sometimes it gives suggestions and other times it does not. Why is it like this and how do I change that? Lastly on Windows 10 mobile I get much more than 3 suggested words at a time. You can scroll through a list of suggested words when typing or swipping. Is there no way to do this on Android?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758208-first-time-android-user-switched-windows-phone-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire