samedi 31 décembre 2016

Device is stuck after attempting to root

Hi everyone! Today I tried to root my old Huawei u8800 pro (android 2.2) using z4root. I chose the permanent root option. At first everything seemed to run smoothly while rooting, but after a minute my screen turned black and the phone was just stuck. I tried to reboot, I recharged it, I tried to enter recovery mode and still nothing would happen. I'm new to this so can anyone tell me if my device is bricked and what I can do?
Note: I plugged my phone in pc and it's still detectable. Also the navigation bar of my phone is still bright. What does this mean?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758211-device-stuck-after-attempting-root-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire