samedi 31 décembre 2016

My phone was charging lastnight while I was sleeping, green light is o, can't turn on. help!

I believe my phone is a Galaxy 6 - I bought it 2 years ago. My phone was charging last night while I was sleeping. I woke up the green light was on indicating it is charged and now it won't go to my login screen. It is black. no buttons work. I can not power it off nor push the button at the bottom of the phone to return to the home screen to log in. Not sure what is going on. I downloaded an update about 2 days ago. Could that have something to do with this? If not, how do I get my phone back?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758228-my-phone-charging-lastnight-while-i-sleeping-green-light-o-can-t-turn-help-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire