mardi 31 janvier 2017

Another request for assistance please.. Chrome 55

It's 2 days later and I have not been able able to access the replies to my original thread. Someone is blocking every attempt I make. I can can see the comment that threads merged but that's it. Email addresses are swiftykay@yahoo.com, swiftysays@gmail.com and swiftykaysays@att.net (cannot access this tho. I welcome any info or comments. I would not be opposed to any system info you might be able to access and or provide assistance with. This has got to stop, I like modern technology way too much, currently on a Samsung tab 4 but having the same issues with mobile phone.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765868&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire