lundi 30 janvier 2017

Why does my OneNote App use OneDrive instead of PDF viewer?

The OneNote App on my Galaxy S6 has always opened PDF attachments embedded in OneNote using a PDF view application that I have. The last few days it defaults to opening the PDF files with OneDrive and just goes to a page with a big X on it and a code (Screen Shot attached). I know that you are supposed to be able to remove the default program in the settings. I reviewed the default settings in OneNote, PDF, and OneDrive and can't see any default connections for PDF files. I have completely uninstalled OneNote and re-installed and still have the same issue.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765725&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire