lundi 30 janvier 2017

why no forum or website is talking about the Pixel issue with mic/camera/earphone???

I had a Google Pixel for about a month and a half, and 5 days ago, the struggle began. I started having problems sending audios via whatsapp, or just trying to ask something to google. then I realize that when calling someone my earphone wasn't working, no sound was heard, but switching to speaker worked just fine.
I panic, I couldn't believe that my phone of 700 dollars broke with no reason, so in among with several attempts to fix it, I rebooted my phone and it worked, everything was back to normal... for a few hours. Later I realized that in addition to all those flaws, the camera was failing too.
I can't believe google sold us a phone like this, I was amazed with the pixel, but now I'm thinking going back to Apple.
I had high expectactions for this phone, and it doesn't even work properly.
and the most anoying thing is that NO WEBSITE, or REVIEWER is talking about this.
This issue qualifies like the note exploding, the only difference is that the thing exploding here is our desire to buy another google phone


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765800&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire