mercredi 31 mai 2017

Can no longer transfer files from my pc to my phone

I have a note 3 and I've always been able to transfer files from either my pc directly or from a flash drive. Now I can't do either. When I've attempted to do so a couple of things happen that I do not understand.
First if when I start to transfer my files everything seems to be working just fine, the pop up window shows the percentage etc. Then when I go to my phone the files are there so from my music app (black player) I do a scan and the albums show up. Then I go to play a track and it starts to play then it acts like I'm fast forwarding it and then quickly skips to the next track and continues to do that for the whole album. Then the files go MIA from the folder I put them in and I'm back to square one.
Second when I go to transfer the files it won't even show a percentage and just stays clocking till I cancel it. I've never had this problem before any clue why now all of the sudden it does this?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2sfZ1yV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire