mercredi 31 mai 2017

hack with android

ok long story short this is not about if its a hack this is definitely a hack so only seeking solutions!
I have a samsung galaxy 7 and tablet that has been hacked with spyware that has been monitoring my calls texts recording etc. Both devices have went through a factory reset TWICE with provider as well as on my own. Wifi changed and all

These programs AUTOMATICALLY install after every reset with no WIFI and in Airplane mode! have you ever heard of this. I was literally fighting with my tablet last night.

everytime i would delete he would install right back. providers it are not even helpful please read entirely before responding. thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2seTDfF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire