mercredi 31 mai 2017

What is the best way to take alot of music with you on vacation?

Hello everybody,

I have alot of music that I want to take with my on vacation. I have a hard drive full of music (150GB)
Of course this doesn't fit on my android phone or my sd card.
What is the best way to take alot of music with me?

I already tried to plug in an external hard drive into some of my android devices but none of them work.
On some of the phones the hard drive doesn't even turn on and by the other phones I think that the hard drive does not get enough power.
I says: 'storagemedium is edjected'

I also tried to root my phone(s) and then I tried to connect the drive with stickmount, but this also would not work.

I have a HTC One M10 and a OnePlus Two. I tried to root them both, but this did not. (both failed to root, error message)

What would be the best solution for this?

Thanks alot!

Lars


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2rloya7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire